Fish Finger Carton Conveying System
The Fish Finger Carton Conveyor System was a very technical undertaking. Product flow of 90 cartons per minute at speeds of 50 m/min were demanding enough but splitting this flow into two lanes to create an accumulated product stream to serve two box sealers simultaneously and the need to handle various size and weight boxes with the flaps out also added to the scope.
Our solution was to build a Moduline Switch Conveyor running at 50/min to supply two separate conveyors with boxes to serve the sealers.
Once sealed the boxes were discharged over LiveTranz Conveyors onto a Moduline Return Conveyor with the boxes being placed in two lanes at 500 mm Centres at 30/min.
Scope of Supply:
• 1 x Single to Double Switch Conveyor
• 3 x Moduline Hygienic Series Conveyors
• 2 x LiveTranz Knife-Edge Driven Transfers
• All Electrical and Pneumatic Control
• Installation and Commissioning